How Products Are Made

Forum

Made How » Forum

I'm looking for constipation info?

I'm looking for constipation info?

Postby jeff_dock » 28 Jun 2007, 07:55

Hi, the high-fibre diet just doesn't cut it anymore, anything more radical I can try?

All suggestions welcome.
jeff_dock

CONSTAPATION

Postby HOPEFULL » 10 Jul 2007, 19:06

MY DOCTOR SAYS A LAXATIVE (A MILD ONE) TWICE A WEEK IF NEEDED WON'T HURT, IF THAT DON'T WORK YOU MUST SEE DR GOOD LUCK.
HOPEFULL

Re: I'm looking for constipation info?

Postby Guest » 01 Aug 2007, 10:32

[quote="jeff_dock"]Hi, the high-fibre diet just doesn't cut it anymore, anything more radical I can try?

All suggestions welcome.[/quote] Papaya fruit and Napolina, eat a lot of vegetables and drink a lot of water a glass every hour.

Stay away from starchy food.

Good luck

constipation

Postby erin » 09 Aug 2007, 04:53

I just pop in here. Saw this message. Have u tried prune juice? Or just the plain prunes. I once had a surgery at my tummy and the doctor gave me some kind of liquid that looks like glycerin, I believe it's not laxative but it helps to ease the constipation. Also, u can try "vitagen". I am not sure if u know this drink. It's something like a yogurt drink. I hope these info helps though it's a late reply. Good luck.
erin

Re: I'm looking for constipation info?

Postby Guest » 12 Aug 2007, 19:49

[quote="jeff_dock"]Hi, the high-fibre diet just doesn't cut it anymore, anything more radical I can try?

All suggestions welcome.[/quote]
If it's not expensive to you try to install a bedeh in your bathroom and use its fountain as a tool to push just warm water into your body and as soon as feeling like ready to let it out move to a toilet bowl and finish the job. That would help a lot and don't forget to have a toilet brush and cleaning agents handy to clean afterward.

Good luck and try to keep a more of vegies diet on a regualr basis.

A previous patient one.

Postby Guest » 20 Aug 2007, 01:21

Metamucil.....2 - 3 x a day. :mrgreen:

Postby Guest » 21 Aug 2007, 08:00

Eat pintos for gas. Corn for lubrication. An egg every other day.

Looking for constipation info

Postby Winston » 04 Sep 2007, 03:23

I was at one time very constipated.
Imagine having impacted stools? It was quite scary.
Then I tried lactulose which is quite a mild laxative.
Initially, one may have to take about thirty mililiters but the subsequent dose can be reduced; just use trial and error (the leaflet will have instructions for you)
I have now stopped this regimen and have resorted to a more "natural" method.
Every morning, after getting up, I drink two glasses of water (on an empty stomach).
Throughout the day, I drink as many glasses of water as I can tolerate which much more than the proverbial eight glasses. I imagine I have water up to my eyeballs!
Next, take high fiber foods, like high fiber bread (bake your own if you cannot find any on the market). Note, after eating any food, drink a glass of water. This will help the food go down and provide water for the fiber. Note that eating plenty of fiber but drinking little water can exacerbate the problem.
Take plenty of fruits and vegetables, especially those with plenty of fiber.
Finally, don't give up the regime too easily.
Hope this will help.
Regards, :D
Winston

constipation

Postby J Hamilton » 16 Oct 2007, 09:50

Boil a small bunch of Senna leaf.take two dessert spoons per day of the resulting liquid. Or as an alternative buy from the chemist a pack of Sennacot. Use as directed
J Hamilton

Postby backtonatureman » 11 Feb 2008, 13:37

Hi, just try to change the food!
Eat for exampe 3 days only nuts core and raisins!
Not pils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
backtonatureman

Return to How Products Are Made Forum