How Products Are Made

Forum

Made How » Forum

How to make NAIL POLISH?

How to make NAIL POLISH?

Postby Imran » 16 Mar 2008, 10:25

I want to make 360ml of nail polish (IE: 6 colours x 60ml). I need exact quantites of raw materials as well as tools and appliances i can use to make such small quantities.
Imran

Postby kiwi » 05 Dec 2008, 20:14

i wnt to make blue nail polish
kiwi

Nail varnish ingredients,

Postby Tily from nails inc » 19 Feb 2009, 14:45

unfortunally the chemicals and appliances cannot be easily bought unless on grand scale :( . i run a nail varnish industry (you may know it 'nails inc') and in my starting day i frequntly came across that. it is very difficult and they cost ALOT, believe me :(

research on ingredients for cosmetics can be very difficult, but the easiest way is to simply look on the back of the bottle - it's that simple - look at the ingredients then it is easier to research from there :)

have fun

Tily
xxxxx
Tily from nails inc

Postby Cheeky » 11 Mar 2009, 03:53

I would like to make 120mls of nail polish (i.e 2X 60mls) in different colours hot pink and dark blue!! 8) :mrgreen: how would I do it in a VERY< VERY simple way!! :oops:
Cheeky

Re: How to make NAIL POLISH?

Postby imran » 13 May 2010, 22:51

[quote="Imran"]I want to make 360ml of nail polish (IE: 6 colours x 60ml). I need exact quantites of raw materials as well as tools and appliances i can use to make such small quantities.[/quote]
imran

Return to How Products Are Made Forum